Military Discharge Papers

Military Discharge Records

The Recorder of Deeds Office records military discharge records for FREE. When the papers are recorded, you are provided with three certified copies, in the event you need them for various veterans benefits. There is no fee for filing your military discharge papers since the fee is paid by the county. No one but the veteran, their family, or a veteran organization official is permitted to look at these records.

For additional information please contact the Recorder of Deeds Office.