Permanent (Yearly) Food Facilities

BCDH regulates all retail food facilities in Bucks County.  Facilities that sell only prepacked non time/temperature control for safety products are exempt from licensing. Exempt facilities can still be inspected.  

Plan approval is required prior to starting construction on any retail food facility.  This approval is independent of any municipal permit requirements.  A passing inspection is required to issue a new license.  A change in ownership requires a new license (licenses are not transferrable between different owners). Contact BCDH (215) 345-3318 to be directed to an EPS who can discuss details regarding the licensing process. 

Related Documents: