Bucks County Salary Board Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 9:30 am. Meetings are held in the Bucks County Administration Building, Commissioners' Meeting Room, 1st Floor. Meeting dates and agendas can be found on our Agendas and Minutes page.
About the Board
The Bucks County Salary Board controls the creation of new positions within county departments as well as salary caps and cost of living raises. Department heads or their designees meet with the board as needed when a cap needs to be raised or a new position created to justify the change.
The Board consists of the following:
- The Bucks County Commissioners
- Commissioner Robert J. Harvie, Jr., Chair
- Commissioner Diane M. Ellis-Marseglia, Vice-Chair
- Commissioner Gene DiGirolamo, Secretary
- The Bucks County Controller