Register to Vote
2024 General Primary Registration Notice
The last day to register to vote or make changes to registration for the 2024 General Primary is Monday, April 8, 2024.
Where to Register
You may register:
- At the Registration Office in the Bucks County Courthouse, Doylestown
- Pick up a Voter Registration Application at any Post Office, Wine and Spirit Shoppe, Municipal Building or Library
- Download a Voter Registration Application (PDF)
- In addition, the Department of Transportation provides for voter registration with their driver's license application, renewal or change of name or address
To register, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least 1 month before the next election
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and of your election district for at least 30 days before the next election
- Be 18 years of age on the day of the next election
Online Voter Registration
You can register to vote through the Pennsylvania Department of State's online application. Before you begin, be sure to have your Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card handy. If you don't have one, there are other options. Once you submit your online application, it will be forwarded to the county voter registration office for processing.
Submitting Voter Registration Application Forms
The Voter Registration Application may be typed on-screen, printed, signed, and must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Board of Elections. The county must have a signed original form in its files. Faxed copies are not permitted by law (there are exceptions for military voters and overseas civilian voters; please contact our office or visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website for further information).
All voter registration forms being mailed in must be received no later than Monday, April 8, 2024. Postmarks do not apply.
Absentee / Mail-In Ballot
The Absentee/Mail-in Ballot Application may be printed, completed, signed, and must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Board of Elections. The county must have a signed original form in its files. Faxed/emailed copies are not permitted by law (there are exceptions for military voters and overseas civilian voters ; please contact our office or visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website for further information).
Board of Elections
55 E Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
55 E Court Street Doylestown PA 18901
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Visit the Bucks County Board of Elections on Facebook to stay up to date with important voting information.