Sheriff Sales Listings
REAL ESTATE FEE INCREASING JANUARY 18, 2024
Beginning January 18, 2024 (for April sale) the deposit for Real Estate sales will increase to $2,500.00 due to increase in advertising and costs.
Please direct all inquiries to: [email protected]
Sheriff Real Estate Sales Listings
The County of Bucks and the Sheriff of Bucks County make no representations or warranties as to the suitability of this information for your particular purpose, and that to the extent you use or implement this information in your own setting, you do so at your own risk. The information provided herewith is solely for your own use and cannot be sold. In no event will the County of Bucks nor the Sheriff of Bucks County be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, consequential, incidental, special, nor any claim for attorney fees, arising out of the use of or inability to use the information provided herewith.
Bucks County and the Sheriff of Bucks County assume no responsibility for any information that is inaccurate or falsely submitted by the plaintiff’s attorney(s).
It is understood that the Sheriff Sale information and documents are public information and are available to the public.
The properties are NOT available for tour or inspection. The buyer gets the property “as is”, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). The Sheriff’s Office does not have Information on liens or taxes.
This web site is provided as a public service and updated periodically; however, the information provided is limited and not required by law. If you have additional questions concerning the purchase of property at Sheriff’s sale or the filing of any legal pleadings, please contact your attorney. Employees of the Sheriff’s Office are not permitted to give legal advice.
These questions are considered legal advice:
- Will I owe any more money after the sale?
- Are inheritance taxes included?
- When can I change the locks?
- Am I responsible for evicting the current occupants? If so, how do I evict them?
- How do the liens on the property get paid?
- Are all liens included in the purchase price?
- Will I be responsible for additional mortgages on the property?
- Can I start making repairs to the property after I paid the full purchase amount?
**Sheriff Sale listings are updated weekly, excluding holidays by 11:00 a.m.
Final Sale Results
- November 2023 Final Sale Results
- October 2023 Schedule A
- October 2023 Final Sale Results
- September 2023 Schedule A
- September 2023 Final Sale Results
- August 2023 Schedule A
- August 2023 Final Sale Results
- July 2023 Schedule A
- July 2023 Final Sales Results
- June 2023 Schedule A
- June 2023 Final Sale Results
- May 2023 Schedule A
- May 2023 Final Sales Results
- April 2023 Final Sale Results
- March 2023 Final Sales Results
- February 2023 Final Sales Results
- January 2023 Final Sales Results
- 2022 Final Sale Results
- 2021 Final Sales Results
- 2020 Final Sale Results
- 2019 Final Sale Results