Emergency Health Services
Please see the web link for information about a research study. Providers are needed! Read on...
Always wanted to be on an ambulance and help other and your community Register now....
By the National Association of EMS Educators Read on...
Does your certification card have EMSVO on it? Read on...
Check out this page for more information about Hospital Diversion Hospital Diversion Information
Is available at the Upper and Lower Bucks Government Services now. Offered weekdays until 1500 hours.
EMT, AEMT and Paramedic Training Opportunities
- EMT Course Announcement - Croydon Sept 2021
- EMT Course Announcement - Perkasie Sept 2021
- EMR Course Announcement - Perkasie Sept 2021
- AEMT Hybrid Course - Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Tower Health Paramedic Class Starts in August 2021 - registration deadline is June 1st
- Tower Health (Chestnut Hill) Paramedic Class Starts January 6, 2022 - registration deadline is November 19, 2021
- EMI Paramedic Class Information
Emergency Health Services, in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services, coordinates all aspects of the pre-hospital setting. This involves training and certification of personnel, quality assurance to the patients, data collections, documenting pre-hospital emergencies, and licensing of all ambulances and Quick Response Services within Bucks County.
Emergency Health Services strives to promote understanding, education, and accessibility to emergency services in the Bucks County Community.
Bucks County Vaccine Clinics
Anyone age 12 or older is invited to schedule an appointment now.
Multiple locations in Bucks County