Bucks County General Services Division encompasses all operational departments under one umbrella. General Services consists of Parks and Recreation, Property and Asset Management, Skilled Trades, Construction/Capitol Projects, Bridges, Facility Maintenance and Operations.
To effectively and efficiently manage Bucks County's projects, assets and operations to the highest standards while serving and providing the public and county employees with safe, healthy and well maintained facilities.
- Provide a professional customer oriented environment
- Encourage and promote opportunities for growth and improvement through employee involvement
- Provide timely and accurate progress reports on all activities and projects
- Assure that investments in county assets yield increased productivity returns
- Establish preventative maintenance schedules to improve and maintain the infrastructure of all county facilities
- Manage all projects and operations effectively using human capital and technology to ensure the highest quality performance and efficiency