Pavilion & Picnic Rules & Regulations
- Reservations are 8 am to Sunset.
- Fires permitted in park-supplied grills only. Bring your own charcoal.
- All vehicles must park in parking lots. Special exceptions may be made for unloading heavy objects and or the unloading and loading of disabled individuals next to the pavilion or picnic area. (5 minute unloading limit)
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited.
- Pets allowed only on a leash no longer than six feet.
- All signs, banners, and posters must be removed after your usage of the facility.
- If you find a "party" using your "permitted facility", contact a County Park Ranger by calling:
Rent a pavilion or wooded picnic area in one of our parks for any occasion - Family reunions, birthday parties, company picnics, etc.
Permits may be cancelled in writing 7 working days prior to the rental date for a $10 fee. If less than 7 days notice, no refund will be given.