Frequently Requested Information
Public Access Policy
Case Records Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: 204 Pa. Code § 213.81.
- Policy and Confidential Information/Document Forms
- Bucks County Local Rule (PDF)
- Certificate of Compliance (PDF) (must accompany all filings)
Court Case Search / Dockets
Access case information through the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania Web Portal.
Frequently Requested Contacts & Links
- Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission: 215-773-9313
- Bucks County Prothonotary Web Viewer
- The Council of Southeast PA: 215-345-6644
- Family Service Agency Bucks: 215-494-9090
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA: 877-429-5994
- Livengrin Bucks: 800-245-4746
- Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA): 800-675-6900
- PA Access to Criminal History Records (PATCH)
- PA Department of Corrections
- PA Department of Transportation: 800-932-4600
- PA Legislation
- PA Megan's Law Database
Right To Know
Although Pennsylvania’s Right-to-Know (RTK) Law broadly provides the public with access to government records, most court records maintained by the Clerk of Courts, Prothonotary, and Register of Wills & Clerk of Orphan’s Court are available to the public, either online or in person, pursuant to other statutes and regulations. Due to the sensitive nature of matters in Orphans’ Court and other proceedings, certain records will only be available pursuant to a judicial order. Please consult the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania for specific details. Other internal documents are typically protected by privilege or otherwise exempt from production under the RTK Law.
For any records which do not fall within those parameters, you may send a standard RTK request form to the following Agency Open Records Officer:
Michael Paston, Esquire
First Deputy, Clerk of Courts
100 North Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Facsimile: 215- 885-1371
Additional information about obtaining records from County Row Offices can be found on the Right to Know Request for Row Offices.