Camping Rules & Regulations
- Applicants for camping reservations must be at least 18 years old and present at the facility under permit.
- Family sites will hold 6 people and 2 tents. Group camping capacity varies - minimum 10 people per group site. 2 vehicles per tent site. 4 vehicles per group site. All other vehicles must park in the main parking lot.
- Campsites are rented on the basis of overnight occupancy.
- Check in time: after 3 pm
- Check out time: before 2 pm
- Maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive days within the park system
- Pets are prohibited in all campsites.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Trenching is prohibited.
- Noise or conduct that would disrupt the peace of the campground is prohibited between 10 pm and 8 am.
- All current cabin occupants will pay resident rates at Tohickon Valley Pool. Present permit to pool staff for validation.
- Firewood is not available. Bring a supply of firewood sufficient for your stay. Fires are permitted in grills, stoves, fire rings and fireplaces and must be fully extinguished before leaving the camping area. The cutting of any standing trees, bushes, or shrubs is prohibited.
- All refuse is to be disposed of in trash receptacles or dumpsters located in the campgrounds.
- All comfort stations close November 1 through April 15. Primitive toilets are available year round.
- Dump stations available at Tohickon Valley and Lake Towhee Campgrounds for current permit holders only. No travel homes or trailers permitted at Tinicum Park. The discharge of waste waters permitted only at dump stations.
- Travel homes must be limited to 25 feet or less and only placed in specified sites. Trailers must be 18 feet or less. Only one unit per site. No travel homes or trailers permitted at Tinicum Park.
- The washing of dishes at pumps or drinking fountains is prohibited.
- Violation of any of the above rules and regulations can result in a fine and/or removal from the facility and/or park.
- Permit holder is responsible for the actions and/or violations of the regulations of all persons using the permit.
- Substitution of campsites is only permitted by authorized Department personnel.
- Please respect the privacy of adjacent campers by staying at least 5 feet away from any tent, recreational vehicle or trailer.
For camping reservations, please register through our Active Communities website, or call 215-757-0571.
Bucks County Resident
- Family Campsites (6 people maximum )- $20 per day, per site
- Group Camping (10 or more people) - $2.50 per day, per person
- Family Campsites (6 people maximum )- $30 per day, per site
- Group Camping (10 or more people) - $4 per day, per person
Permits may be cancelled in writing 7 working days prior to the rental date for a $10.00 fee. If less than 7 days notice, no refund will be given.