Are you a Non-Profit Organization interested in conducting Bingo?
- A License is required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to conduct Bingo.
- Organizations must be in existence for at least 2 years prior to applying for a license.
- Senior Citizen Organizations are exempt from the 2 year rule, they may apply for a license immediately.
Are you a Charitable Non-Profit Organization interested in conducting a Small Game of Chance such as; raffle, 50-50, pull tab or punchboard?
- A license in required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to conduct Small Games of Chance.
- Organizations must be in existence for at least 1 year prior to applying for a license.
- Organizations headquartered in the following Municipalities are not eligible to apply for a Small Games of Chance License:
- Bedminster Township
- Durham Township
- Langhorne Manor Borough
- Lower Makefield Township
- Upper Makefield Township
- Raffles that exceed a prize limit of $2000 must also apply for a Special Raffle Permit.