Board of Health
- 9 am
- Generally the 1st Thursday of the month, four times a year (5th date set in event of cancellation)
- January, April, June, September, and November
- Neshaminy Manor Health Building, 1282 Almshouse Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901 (Auditorium Conference Room)
- January 6, 2022 (Please note this meeting has been rescheduled to January 13, 2022) - Agenda (PDF), Minutes (PDF)
- April 7, 2022 - Agenda (PDF), Minutes (PDF)
- June 2, 2022 - Agenda (PDF), Minutes (PDF)
- September 15, 2022 - Agenda (PDF)
November 3, 2022(This meeting has been cancelled)
- Limited seating available, on a first come, first seated basis.
- January 7, 2021 Meeting held via call
- April 22, 2021 Date Change, Meeting held via call
- June 3, 2021 - Cancelled
- September 2, 2021 Cancelled due to Hazardous Weather Conditions*
- November 4, 2021 - Agenda Minutes
- Limited seating available, on a first come, first seated basis. Masks are required as is social distancing.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available upon request following approval.
The board consists of five Bucks County resident citizens appointed by the commissioners, two of whom shall be physicians licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. The members serve four-year terms.
About the Board
The Board of Health appoints the health director and advises the health director on such matters as he/she may bring before it. The Board of Health exercises the rule making power conferred upon the County Department of Health by the formulation of rules and regulations for the prevention of disease, for the prevention and removal of conditions which constitute a menace to health and for the promotion and preservation of the general public health.