Board of Health
About the Board
- 9 am
- Generally the 1st Thursday of the month, four times a year (5th date set in event of cancellation)
- January, April, June, September, and November
- Neshaminy Manor Health Building, 1282 Almshouse Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901
2023 Meetings - If you plan to attend a BOH meeting, please call 215-345-3324 to check for the location of meeting as it may change depending on available spaces.
- January 5, 2023 - Agenda (PDF)
April 6, 2023Meeting has been rescheduled to April 13, 2023 - Agenda (PDF)
- June 1, 2023 - Agenda (PDF)
September 14, 2023(This meeting has been cancelled)
- November 2, 2023
- Limited seating available, on a first come, first seated basis.
- Meeting minutes, once approved, are available upon request at [email protected]
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available upon request following approval.
The board consists of five Bucks County resident citizens appointed by the commissioners, two of whom shall be physicians licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. The members serve four-year terms.
|Lorraine S. Dougherty, M.D.||01/2027|
|Gerald C. Wydro, M.D.||01/2027|
|Barbara A. Schellhorn||01/2025|
|Dennis J. Bauer||01/2024|
|David C. Damsker, M.D.|
Director, Bucks County Health Department
1282 Almshouse Road
Doylestown, PA 18901