Seven members comprise this board serving four-year terms.
About the Board
The Bucks County Conservation District is a unit of state government, and was authorized and formed by the Bucks County Board of Commissioners on April 24, 1961, under the provisions of the Conservation District Law, Act 217 of 1945, as amended. The Bucks County Conservation District works to control the erosion of soil from both agricultural fields and development sites. A delegation agreement with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection to administer Title 25-Chapter 102 of the Pennsylvania Clean Stream Law enables the district to monitor earth disturbance within Bucks County.