- 6:00 PM
- 3rd Tuesday of every month except May, when the board will meet on the 3rd Wednesday (No meeting in August and November)
- The location varies among each of the seven branches of the Bucks County Free Library, with the majority being held at the District Library Center in Doylestown.
- 2023 Meetings
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Agendas are available prior to the meetings on the Bucks County Free Library website. Minutes are available following approval.
The Bucks County Free Library's seven board members are appointed by the Bucks County Commissioners. Board members serve three-year terms.
Richard D. Rogers
Constance Moore, Chair
David Spitko, Solicitor
About the Board
The board’s purpose is to:
- Develop and adopt policies to govern the operation of the free library system of Bucks County
- Promote library service in Bucks County
- Secure, in cooperation with the Bucks County Commissioners, adequate funding and facilities for the free library system of Bucks County.
- Work actively for the improvement of all libraries to meet the informational, educational, and recreational needs of the community of Bucks County