Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Attention Family of D1 Residents:
- All Visitation will be virtual until further notice.
- Check Thursdays/Fridays for slots to open for the following week.
- How to Create a Sign Up Genius Account (PDF)
- Schedule Visit
More information can be found on the Sign up page. New Slots will be available every Thursday/Friday.
Interim Guidance for Skilled Nursing Facilities COVID-19
The Pennsylvania Department of Health issued a 12 page document called "Interim Guidance for Skilled Nursing Facilities During COVID-19." This document also contains reopening guidance that occurs in a 3 step process. This starts on Section 6 of the document. Please note that we are also following CMS and CDC relevant guidelines.
Update as of February 18, 2021 - A Message from Neshaminy Manor
Indoor Visitation is discontinued at this time related to guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Centers for Medicare Services.
Statistics: November 2020 to Current Date
|Number of residents in-house who have tested positive for Covid-19||43|
|Number of in-house residents who have recovered from Covid-19||43|
|Number of staff who have tested positive for Covid-19||48|
|Number of staff who have recovered from Covid-19||48|
|Number of staff being followed by the Bucks County Health Department||0|
|Staff that have had respiratory symptoms within 72 hours and are being followed.||0|
|We are sad to report this total number of residents testing positive for Covid-19, that have died (number(s) not included in the totals above and cumulative since March 2020)||88|
|Of the COVID-positive residents reported above, had already recovered from the virus at the time of their passing (cumulative since March 2020)||23|
Please know that we are doing everything we can to limit the spread of Covid-19 within our facility by:
- Testing of Residents and Staff completed according to CDC guidance.
- Monitoring all employees and healthcare personnel for symptoms of respiratory illness every day prior to starting their shift;
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) (e.g., wearing masks, face shields, eye protection, gowns, gloves)
- Monitoring for respiratory symptoms and illness in our residents every day.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning schedules.
- Developed a cohorting plan of residents according to CDC recommendations in collaboration with the Bucks County Health Department.
- In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have been instructed to make some room changes to allow us to have a designated unit for residents who test positive for Covid-19. You will be notified if this will affect your loved one.
Neshaminy Manor continues to take aggressive measures to limit the spread of COVID-19, including taking temperatures and monitoring for symptoms three times per day; requiring staff to wear protective items including masks, face shields, eyewear, gowns and gloves; performing enhanced cleaning; and reviewing all new federal guidelines pertaining to this constantly changing pandemic.
Due to the COVID-19 Virus, Neshaminy Manor continues to be closed to all visitors, except those scheduled for neutral zone visitation. There are no entertainers, volunteers, etc. allowed at this time. Visitors will be permitted on an approved individual basis for end-of-life visitation. Thank you for your understanding.
Special Thanks to Staff
Thank You To Our Neshaminy Manor Staff for Staying Strong during this Pandemic and doing its very best, under difficult and tragic circumstances, to serve and provide our residents with the quality of care that they so richly deserve. Watch the #WeAreNMStrong video (MP4) to view some of our unsung heroes.