Due to technical issues, our Bristol Office is only accepting debit card payments at this time.
Bucks County Domestic Relations Section (DRS), a department within the Family Court Division, enters, modifies, and enforces orders for child support, spousal support, and alimony pendente lite. Domestic Relations is a court office committed to promoting the health and well-being of children by establishing support orders and ensuring parents pay child support on a regular and timely basis.
DRS does not address custody, visitation, protection from abuse, or divorce.
- Paternity may need to be established prior to a support order being entered. Learn more about Paternity.
- Translation or interpreter services are available at the DRS.
- Domestic Relations does not charge a filing fee.
- If you are concerned about family violence, contact our office. Your information can be made confidential, will be removed from certain forms, and will not be shared with the other party.
- Parties must inform the DRS of any change in their employment or personal address within seven days per 23 CSA 4553(a). Parties can update their information at www.childsupport.state.pa.us or by completing the Client Request Form.
To submit required documentation to the DRS*, you may:
Email your documents for electronic submission (PDF format only)
Mail to our Doylestown Office:
Bucks County Domestic Relations Section
100 N Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
*Complaint for Support Packets, Petition to Modify Packets, and Recovery Petition - Terminated Case Packets must be created by visiting the Pennsylvania Child Support website at www.childsupport.state.pa.us or by printing and mailing the completed packet to our Doylestown Office.
If you have, or you know someone who has, an active Domestic Relations Bench Warrant, you must call the Domestic Relations Warrant Unit at 215-348-6843. View the Domestic Relations Top Ten Warrant List.