- Row Officers
- Sheriff Sales Listings
Sheriff Sales Listings
Sheriff Real Estate Sales Listings
The County of Bucks and the Sheriff of Bucks County make no representations or warranties as to the suitability of this information for your particular purpose, and that to the extent you use or implement this information in your own setting, you do so at your own risk. The information provided herewith is solely for your own use and cannot be sold. In no event will the County of Bucks nor the Sheriff of Bucks County be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, consequential, incidental, special, nor any claim for attorney fees, arising out of the use of or inability to use the information provided herewith.
Bucks County and the Sheriff of Bucks County assume no responsibility for any information that is inaccurate or falsely submitted by the plaintiff’s attorney(s).
It is understood that the Sheriff Sale information and documents are public information and are available to the public.
The properties are not available for tour or inspection. The buyer gets the property “as is”, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). The Sheriff’s Office does not have Information on liens or taxes.
Properties on the list may be adjourned up to one hundred thirty (130) days by the attorney of record, anytime up to the actual time of sale. Properties may be removed at any time, by proper authority. Interested parties should check the sale list on the website for current updates.
- Pursuant to Pa.R.C.P. 3129.3, which became effective 4/7/2014, a Sheriff Sale may be stayed, continued, postponed or adjourned to a date certain two times within 130 days of the scheduled sale without formal notice by handbill and writing as required by 3129.2 of the Pa.R.C.P. Counsel will comply with the notice and filing requirements as more fully set forth in 3129.3 (b).
- Any subsequent postponements will continue to be permitted only by special order of the court. See 3129.3 (a) Copies of all court orders must be provided by counsel to the Sheriff’s Office and served by first class mail upon the defendant(s).
- Failure to comply with the foregoing will result in the sale being stayed.
This web site is provided as a public service and updated periodically; however, the information provided is limited and not required by law. If you have additional questions concerning the purchase of property at Sheriff’s sale or the filing of any legal pleadings, please contact your attorney. Employees of the Sheriff’s Office are not permitted to give legal advice.
These questions are considered legal advice:
- Will I owe any more money after the sale?
- Are inheritance taxes included?
- When can I change the locks?
- Am I responsible for evicting the current occupants? If so, how do I evict them?
- How do the liens on the property get paid?
- Are all liens included in the purchase price?
- Will I be responsible for additional mortgages on the property?
- Can I start making repairs to the property after I paid the full purchase amount?
Bucks County Sheriff's Real Estate Sales
**Sheriff Sale listings are updated weekly, excluding holidays by 11:00 a.m.
Sheriff Sale Calendar
Final Sale Results
- March 2023 Final Sales Results
- February 2023 Final Sales Results
- January 2023 Final Sales Results
- 2022 Final Sale Results
- Final Sales Results April-December 2021.pdf
- 2020 Final Sale Results - January - March, June - July, September - December (PDF)
- 2019 Final Sale Results - January through December (PDF)
All liens registered on properties can be obtained from the Prothonotary’s Office. Property records are available on the Board of Assessment Appeals website.
Tax Sales or Judicial Sales are not included in the Sheriff’s Sale. For more information regarding Tax Sales or Judicial Sales, contact the Bucks County Tax Claim Bureau by calling 215-348-6274 or visiting the Tax Claim Bureau section of the Bucks County website. For further information regarding Sheriff’s Sales, please call the Bucks County Sheriff’s Office Real Estate Division (215) 348-6240 or (215) 348-6133.