Assistance for Individuals
CareerLink® Bucks County Employment Assistance for Individuals
At the PA CareerLink® Bucks County, those seeking employment receive personalized assistance with finding the right job in a convenient one-stop location. Access our Job-Seeker services for additional information.
- Build your resume and polish your interviewing skills
- Connect with training programs to gain new job skills and certifications
- Determine your skill set
- Find the right job
- Learn about financial aid options to further your education
- Obtain information about recruitment events in Bucks County
- Plan the career path that is right for you
Employment Services in Bucks County
Register on the PA CareerLink® website where you can:
- Access information about statewide training programs and labor statistics to help you in your employment search
- Apply for jobs online
- Customize or create a personal folder
- Develop an online resume
- View job openings
Training Opportunities in Bucks County
For individuals who qualify, training and certification opportunities may be available free of charge. For determination of eligibility call PA CareerLink® Bucks County at 215-781-1073 and ask to speak with a workforce counselor.
All trainings and training providers must be registered on Pennsylvania's Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) website. Only occupations that are on the High Priority Occupation (HPO) list are included on this list. The list is updated so please check frequently for approved programs.
All Events are Offered Virtually at this Time