How do I register my lodging?

Contact the Bucks County Treasurer’s Office via mail, email the Treasurer, or call at 215-348-6248. A welcome packet will be sent containing an application, the applicable forms and the procedures for collecting the tax. Once the Treasurer’s Office receives the completed application, a County Lodging Room Rental Tax Certificate of Authorization is generated authorizing the establishment to collect the tax.

Show All Answers

1. What is the tax?
2. How does the County use the money?
3. Who must register?
4. How do I register my lodging?
5. What is the Hotel Tax rate?
6. Is anyone exempt from the Hotel Room Tax?
7. How will the implementation of the tax be handled regarding food if it is included in the price of the room?
8. How do I obtain additional copies of the required tax reporting forms?
9. How often must I file a lodging tax report?
10. How do I avoid a late penalty payment?