How do I replace a lost deed?

By calling the office at 215-348-6209 or sending a request to the Recorder of Deeds Office, you can request a copy of your deed. The charge is $1 per page; there is an additional fee of $1.50 if you would like the copy certified. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope. We must have your full name, location of property and what year you purchased it. It helps if you have the County Tax Parcel Number.

Submit requests to:
Bucks County Recorder of Deeds
55 E Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Show All Answers

1. How much does recording a deed cost?
2. How do I replace a lost deed?
3. How do I know exactly what information should be placed on my deed?
4. Does the Recorder of Deeds Office have my original deed? I paid off my mortgage, where is my deed?
5. How do I change, add, or delete a name on a deed?
6. Is it necessary to delete a deceased spouse's name?
7. If a woman marries, must she change her name on her deed?
8. If I sell off a portion of my land, do I get a deed for the remainder?
9. If I build on my lot, do I get a new deed for the house?
10. If I find a mistake in my deed, how do I correct it?
11. How do I get the deed to my mobile home?