Where to apply?

Contact the County Veterans Affairs Director in the county you reside to apply for this program.

Show All Answers

1. How is financial need established?
2. What happens after the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs certifies a financial need for the Disabled Veterans Tax Exemption and eligibility criteria has been verified?
3. Where to apply?